Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Psalm 119:1-8

Image result for psalm 119:2


'Blessed and favored by God are those who keep His testimonies, 
And who [consistently] seek Him and long for Him with all their heart.'
PSALM 119:2 AMP


The Word of God reveals to us His character and His nature. When we wholeheartedly seek to read, 
meditate, and follow God’s Word simply to grow in the knowledge of our Father…not out of obligation, 
out of guilt, or out of habit…we seek Him with our whole hearts. Knowing God intimately is worth the
investment of time, energy, and sacrifice it takes to study His Word.


Father, I thank You for the gift of Your Word which reflects for me Your holiness and righteousness. 
I thank You that even when I fail to keep Your Word faithfully, Your love never fails and never gives
up on me. I pray that may I seek Your word and presence with all of my heart, Holy Spirit convict me
when I am following/reading Your word out of obligation, guilt and habit. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: