Sunday, August 23, 2020

It’s been awhile

 Just needed this space to pen down my thoughts right now when every events under the sky has come to an end for the day. I’m thankful for God’s leading and guidance today. True, everyday is a challenge, and weekends are harder to deal with but You have been gracious to me, good and loving. I cannot thank You enough Lord. 

No, I don’t feel like I’m on mountain top everyday. I don’t feel thankful everyday, nor do I feel loved. Again and again you whisper your love in my heart, plant thoughts in my mind and speak your language through your Holy Spirit in me. I think I’m a step closer to my freedom which I know I will be totally set free one day. In the meantime, I need to stop putting myself in a box, see myself in a box. Start believing and look out of the box there are just more things out there rather than me in the box. 

Jesus, help me. Teach me how to not keep myself in a box and be free. ❤️

No comments: