Thursday, June 6, 2013

Seriously just use your brain before you talk or even speak. 

Your EQ is literally 0, 0 get it? Or you don't get the number, I shal spell it out for you then. Z E R O 
Sometimes you should take a look at my Twitter to see how much tweets that I've tweeted to scold or to express my unhappiness towards you. 

How are you a friend when you don't even understand me AT ALL? 

Everybody uses different ways to show their concern towards a friend isn't? AND that's when you saw him then you Asked him about his results if not would you SMS him or call him to ask him 'hey how are you!?' like no? DUHHH 
AT LEAST I STILL SEE THE GUY IN SCHOOL AND WE CHAT FOR AWHILE. 

Just SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP JUDGING ME. STOP SAYING YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND PLEASE THAT'S FROM YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW AND NOT MINE! 

I am nice enough to reply your text BUT NOT HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOUR RUBBISH AND JUDGEMENT TOWARDS ME. B A S T A R D 

No comments: