Saturday, June 15, 2013

HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY


HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY! 

HAHAHAHA okay it's called term break but to me, it's my long awaited HOLIDAY! Hahahahaha 我等了连颈项 
都长了. 

Needed a break from school since very long ago. The nearer the term break is nearing the more desperate I am for a break. 

Thursday was the last day of school. Thanks to lectures who are nice enough to cancel classes on Friday for us in order to let us to have a longer break :D 

So I went to snow city on Thursday for the first time..... It was a part of class event/bonding that everyone have to go. It was .... Okay~ like when you come together with your friends and slide down the slope.. Yea as usual I was there shouting like idk why. Haha had 'snow fight' with classmates. Overall was fine~ 
Had a beast feast with few of them after snow city at Jcube. YUP IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO J CUBE! HAHAHAH 





 Some photos that we took after dinner .. 

Yep starbucksssss. Went to chill with the 5 of them. Created loads of nonesense and rubbish.. Well I guess we all had fun talking there. 
Tried red bean green tea and it was good! Haha I like this combination though some of them said it was disgusting BUT IM THE ONE DRINKING THIS! AND I LIKE IT! Hahaha molten cake and chocolate amer was awesome as usual ^^ 


No comments: